Little Chevrolet is currently looking for a Service Technician to join our team. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans and opportunities for professional development.As the Technician in the Service Department your responsibilities will be:
Job Location Yarmouth, NS
Employment Type Full Time
- Obtain repair orders from the Service Advisor.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs, as indicated on the work order.
- Inspect and diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform repairs.
- Communicate with the parts department to obtain parts need for the repair.
- Examine the vehicle to determine the need for additional service repairs.
- Notify the Service Advisor of all diagnostics and repairs need, wait for approval.
- Document all work you performed.
- Road Test vehicle to confirm repair fixed customer complaint.
- Effective organization and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to lift moderate weight with assistance.
- Good visual acuity to assess work performance.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Licensed Mechanic.
- Valid Driver’s License