Job Location Yarmouth, NS
Employment Type Full Time
Service AdvisorLittle Chevrolet is currently looking for a Service Advisor to join our team. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans and opportunities for professional development.
As the dealership’s Service Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- Greet customer and assist with requests for repairs.
- Verify all concerns and obtain customer and vehicle data.
- Examine customer’s service history, indicate on repair order exact repair instructions, and customer concern, obtain customers approval.
- Provide customer with estimates for labour and parts, contact customer for approval.
- Follow up with technician on status of repairs, keep customer updated.
- Explain details of the work order with the customer, making sure all of their questions have been answered, deliver vehicle to the customer.
- Resolve customer complaints, or refer to Service Manager.
If this sounds appealing to you, apply today to become part of the Little team. We look forward to hearing from you!