Employment Type Full Time
Little Chevrolet is currently looking for a Service Advisor and a Parts Clerk to join our team. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans and opportunities for professional development.
As the dealership’s Service Advisor or Parts Clerk your responsibilities will be:
- Greet customer and assist with requests for repairs and parts selection.
- Verify all concerns and obtain customer and vehicle data.
- Sell parts through the shop, by phone and over the counter.
- Examine customer’s service history, indicate on repair order exact repair instructions, and customer concern, and obtain customers approval.
- Provide customer with estimates for labor and parts, contact customer for approval.
- Follow up with technician on status of repairs, keep customer updated.
- Aid technicians in determining parts required for repairs, provide them with the correct part.
- Explain details of the work order with the customer, making sure all of their questions have been answered, deliver vehicle to the customer.
- Resolve customer complaints, or refer to Service or Parts Manager.
- Effective organization and multitasking abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
If this sounds appealing to you, apply today to become part of the Little team. We look forward to hearing from you!