Job Location Yarmouth, NS
Employment Type Full Time
Little Chevrolet is currently looking for a Parts Salesperson to join our team. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans and opportunities for professional development.
As the dealership’s Parts Salesperson your responsibilities will be:
- Greet and assist customer with parts selection and quotes.
- Promote, present and sell accessories to customers.
- Sell parts through visiting shops and vendors.
- Determine availability on out-of-stock items and submit orders.
- Pick up and deliver parts to the dealership.
- Coordinate orders for pick up from customers, satellite stores or vendors with the Parts Manager and parts department staff.
- Unload truck each night and return all documents and undelivered parts to the Parts Department.
- Keep Internal displays and signage up to date.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Comply with required health and safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Aptitude towards selling.
- Effective organization and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to lift moderate weight with assistance.
- Effective listening and communicating skills.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
If this sounds appealing to you, apply today to become part of the Murray team. We look forward to hearing from you!