Marketing & CRM Manager
Job Location Yarmouth, NS
Employment Type Full Time
Little Chevrolet is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans and opportunities for professional development.
As the dealership’s Marketing Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Development and management of dealerships website, microsites, social media content, and advertisements.
- Manage & maintain all components of Dealership CRM
- Reviewing analytics and tweaking ad content to ensure maximum performance.
- Management of dealership merchandising.
- Development of monthly marketing plans, programs and lead generation campaigns.
- Manage internet leads and tracking.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Setup and planning of dealership events on and off site.
- Graphic and logo design for the dealerships, and copywriting of ad content.
- Traditional marketing campaigns, such as radio and direct mail.
- Effective management, organization and multitasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Programs.
- Ability to confidently speak in front of or behind a camera and over the phone.
- Effective interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- Background in CRM
- Dealership experience an asset
If this sounds appealing to you, apply today to become part of the Little Chevrolet team. We look forward to hearing from you!