Little Chevrolet is currently looking for an Automotive Detailer to join our team. Work amongst the leaders in the industry and become an important member of Little Chevrolet. As a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies we offer comprehensive training programs with industry experts. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans, and opportunities for professional development.As the dealership’s Detailer your responsibilities will be:
Employment Type Full Time
- Cleaning and refurbishing new and used vehicles for display and delivery to customers.
- Interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles which includes: washing and waxing the exterior, buffing wheels and dress tires, vacuuming and shampooing interior, detailing interior components, and cleaning windows and glass.
- Replace strips, decals, and nameplates as required.
- Apply paint, fabric and vinyl protectant.
- Inspecting finished vehicle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effective organization and multitasking abilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License