Employment Type Full Time
Little Chevrolet is currently looking for a Building Maintenance & Cleaner to join our team. Work amongst the leaders in the industry and become an important member of the Murray Automotive Group, one of the largest automotive groups in the country. As a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed companies we offer comprehensive training programs with industry experts. We offer competitive wages and performance based bonus plans, as well as group insurance benefits, vehicle discount plans and opportunities for professional development.
As the dealership’s Maintenance & Cleaner your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining clean and safe buildings.
- Sweep, mop, wax and vacuum throughout all buildings.
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings.
- Do minor repairs to equipment, contact tradespeople for more major repairs.
- Paint, and repair drywall, when necessary.
- Maintain lawn and gardens.
- Clean bathrooms and fixtures.
- Effective organization and multitasking abilities.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Reliable & Flexible.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
If this sounds appealing to you, apply today to become part of the Murray team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Or stop by either of our Location!