Stylish UtilityReinvented and ready to impress, the 2021 Equinox helps you take on the world in style. From standard LED lighting to the all-new RS trim with its standard 19-inch Black wheels, this small SUV truly lets you express yourself – and its array of standard safety features helps you do so with confidence.
DESIGN All the right looks
Bold new grille and fascia designs announce your arrival, while striking LED headlamps complete the exterior. Inside, premium materials and intuitive controls make you feel right at home. And with a variety of trims to choose from, there’s sure to be an Equinox to catch your eye.
RSOur freshest faceWhen you’re looking to dial up the style even further, the new RS is for you. You’ll find 19-inch Black wheels and gloss Black grille on the outside. Inside, you’re greeted by signature Red stitching with Black touches.
- 19-inch Dark Android wheels
- LED headlamps
- Black bowtie and badging
- Gloss black mesh grille and black ice surrounds
- Unique lower fascia with body coloured inserts
- Black side rails
- Jet Black and Victory Red stitching (leather optional)
- Red interior stitching
- Black ice chrome vent surrounds
- Black headliner
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
SAFETY Style that thinks ahead
With its host of standard safety and driver assistance features, Equinox helps you detect and prevent potential hazards before they can happen.
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Can help you avoid crashes if you unintentionally drift out of your lane by providing gentle steering wheel turns when the system detects you are drifting out of your lane with no turn signal or steering activity.
- Can also provide Lane Departure Warning alerts when a lane marker is crossed.
Forward Collision Alert
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle ahead that you are following.
- Can also alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph), the system can alert you when a collision is detected to be imminent with a pedestrian directly ahead.
- Can also help reduce the collision severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already, or by enhancing driver hard braking.
2020 EQUINOX From $27,098 †Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include freight, air conditioning charge and Tire fee if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims. On Locate a Vehicle shopping tool, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price includes freight, $100 air conditioning charge and Tire fee if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See dealer for details. U.S. model shown. Image may not show the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.
Now you can have it all. The Equinox offers convenient technology, plenty of cargo space and advanced safety features – all in a stylish package.